Official website: www.mindlabpro.com
What is It?
Mind Lab Pro is a supplement made from eleven different ingredients to target different brain functions. The supplement can help with energy, memory, mood balance, focus, attention and even has some anti-aging effects.
Who is this Supplement for?
Professionals, students and generally anyone who could use a boost. The supplement also looks like a good match for individuals over the age of 55 who need something that can help with memory loss and improve focus.
How Does Mind Lab Pro Work?
The supplement works by targeting different pathways of the brain. Some ingredients are used to boost focus, memory, creativity and motivation while others promote brain health thanks to their regenerative properties.
– Citicoline. This ingredient seems to help regenerate brain cells and also helps with communication between brain cells. The form of citicoline used to make Mind Lab Pro, Cognizin, has been proven to be an efficient treatment for patients who suffer from cognitive impairment (study).
– Phosphatidylserine. This ingredient is naturally found in the brain and supports brain cells, supports nerve growth and also helps neurotransmitters function correctly. A study has shown that phosphatidylserine can slow down the progression of Parkinson’s disease and this ingredient should help with memory and has other long-term benefits, such as reducing cognitive decline.
– Lion’s Mane Mushroom. I was really surprised to find a mushroom used in a nootropic supplement until I found a study about the neuroactive compounds of the mushroom. This ingredient helps with healthy brain plasticity, memory and with mood.
– Bacopa Monnieri. A study showed that this plant can help with memory in the elderly. This ingredient helps with retaining new information, retrieving the information and it is also believed that it reduces the effects of stress on cognition.
– L-Theanine. This ingredient increases alertness, focus and reduces the effects of stress by promoting alpha brainwaves. It is naturally found in tea and this study showed how tea and more specifically l-theanine helps with relaxation and attention (proof).
– Rhodiola Rosea. This ingredient stimulates a number of neurotransmitters, including dopamine and serotonin. This plant has been found to help both with mental and physical fatigue (study).
– Tyrosine. This amino acid compound is used by the brain to synthesize neurotransmitters. This study found that tyrosine helps improve cognitive performance among other things.
– Vitamin B6 (as P-5-P). There are many forms of Vitamin B6 and P-5-P (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) is used to synthesize neurotransmitters. It is a well-known fact that Vitamin B6 is crucial for healthy brain development in fetuses (study) but I was unable to find anything on the effects of P-5-P on cognitive functions.
– Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin). Vitamin B12 helps balance neurotransmitters and promotes a healthy brain and nervous system. This study found that Methylcobalamin helps with nerve regeneration (study).
– Vinpocetine. This ingredient supports healthy blood flow, which benefits all brain functions, including attention, concentration and memory. It also helps reduce brain degeneration on the long-term. This study found that vinpocetine had a positive effect on patients who suffered from cognitive impairments.
– Pterostilbene. This antioxidant is naturally found in blueberries and helps reduce brain cell aging. This study found that pterostilbene was an efficient treatment to slow down the damages caused by Alzheimer’s on the brain.
Results and Testimonials
I looked at a few testimonials to get a better idea of what to expect. Most of the testimonials I read said the supplement worked well and people were generally very pleased with the results. I found a testimonial from a chess champion who explained how the supplement helped with focus and other brain functions. Another testimonial from a professional explained how Mind Lab Pro helped her be more efficient and get more things done.
Common Side Effects
I didn’t really find anything about Mind Lab Pro side effects in the testimonials I looked at. Even though supplements affect everyone differently, I think this is one of the safest nootropics because it doesn’t use any caffeine or another stimulant to boost energy levels, which typically result in people feeling a little jittery.
What I Like
I really like the fact that the ingredients have a specific purpose and that the supplement acts on different brain functions instead of targeting two or three. I like that Mind Lab Pro seems to have short-term effects like boosting focus, memory and reducing stress as well as long-term effects like promoting a healthy brain.
What I Didn’t Like About This Supplement
The only thing I have reservations about is that I couldn’t find any scientific study that backs up the choice of P-5-P. There are plenty of studies on the benefits of Vitamin B6 on the cognitive functions but I couldn’t find anything about this specific form of Vitamin B6 and would like to know exactly how P-5-P will help with cognitive functions before I decide to try this supplement.
Conclusion – Does Mind Lab Pro Work?
Mind Lab Pro looks like a really interesting product, I am curious to find out more and maybe try it. After researching the different ingredients used, I feel that a lot of care was put into selecting the blend of ingredients and that each thing has a specific purpose. I like that this supplement has some short-term and some long-term benefits and I think this product is a good fit for students, professionals, athletes and generally anyone who feels that they could use a boost for different cognitive functions and overall brain activity.
Where to Buy Mind Lab Pro
You can only get it from the official website – www.mindlabpro.com.
It comes with a full 30 day money back gurantee if you regret your decision of find it doesn’t work for you.
Mind Lab Pro is not for sale at any online or offline stores such as Amazon, GNC or others.