Nootropics provide a viable way to boost cognitive abilities. These supplements work because they do not introduce new substances to the brain. They enhance the brain’s neurochemicals, including an array of enzymes and nutrients to improve overall function. For this reason, a good nootropic supplement is always high on my priority list.
The drugs come with varying levels of efficacy. Some are clearly more superior than others. It is common for nootropics to be specially formulated to boost motivation, memory, confidence levels and overall brain function. The majority of the drugs are classified as relatively safe, which means they do not cause side effects.
Today, I decided to bring two of my favorite and highly rated brain supplements on a head-to-head showdown. The comparison compares key aspects, including formula, ingredients, efficacy and benefits.
Noocube contains seven ingredients while OptiMind is formulated using up to 12 (previously 17). I conducted a closer comparison of the ingredients.
Noocube’s selection of powerful ingredients includes:
-Alpha GPC — helps the brain recover from any damage by elevating acetylcholine (neurotransmitter) levels. In turn, users enjoy better concentration and memory.
– Huperzine A — clinically proven to rectify any memory deficits associated with aging. It is commonly used in Alzheimer’s medications. The ingredient helps increase acetylcholine levels by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase.
– Cat’s Claw — this herb can heal damaged brain cells using antioxidants to counteract memory loss.
– Bacopa — this plant leverages the power of bacosides to repair damaged nerves. It is used to treat conditions, such as Alzheimer’s and dementia.
– Oat Straw — boosts cognitive capabilities by enhancing alpha-2 waves in the brain. Doing so ensures that the user is more focused and alert.
– L-theanine and L-tyrosine — these amino acids provide a way to lower effects of fatigue and stress on the brain. They also boost neurotransmitter functions.
OptiMind’s ingredients are supported by relatively substantive clinical evidence. They are useful for wide-ranging mental conditions. I have discovered that results are highly noticeable.
The supplement’s 12 ingredients include:
– Caffeine — helps boost learning capabilities
– Vitamin D (385 IU) — capable of raising the brain’s serotonin levels
– Vitamin B12 — optimizes blood flow to the brain and promotes enzymatic reactions
– Alpha Lipoic Acid — plays a critical role by boosting cellular energy
– GABA — acts as an inhibitory neurotransmitter
– Taurine — ensures optimal functioning of the central nervous system
– Vinpocetine — increases blood flow to the brain with the aim to improve nutrient and oxygen levels
– Huperzine A — helps improve memory retention by raising acetylcholine (neurotransmitter) levels
– Sulbutiamine – optimizes neurotransmission in the brain
– Phosphatidyl L-Serine — acts as a phospholipid to improve neurotransmission
– Tyrosine — helps improve concentration levels
– Bacopa Monnieri Extract — boosts memory retention
Noocube vs OptiMind: Key benefits and uses
Noocube is a high-quality nootropic that is ideal for anyone keen on boosting brain performance. From acing exams and improving memory to boosting concentration levels at work, Noocube is arguably one of the best brain supplements on the market. The product works by elevating neurotransmitter levels, which provides a sure-fire way to think clearly and improve memory retention.
OptiMind provides the much-needed building blocks for the brain to produce acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is crucial to the normal functioning of the brain as it helps with memory formation and learning. It is a neurotransmitter.
OptiMind has been proven to promote laser focus and boost cognitive capabilities. Its powerful formula leverages the power of 12 ingredients, including GABA and Vinpocetine. The ingredients help increase the amount of nutrient and oxygen flow to brain cells. In addition, the supplement alters neurotransmitter levels as a means to optimize brain function.
I like Noocube because it comes with carefully selected ingredients that are known to improve cognitive abilities. It does not contain caffeine, which can cause jitteriness due to the inevitable crash. The product targets various aspects with the aim to boost brainpower. However, it does not contain any ingredients designed to boost energy levels.
For the best price on Noocube – click here.
On the other hand, OptiMind increases energy and takes effect within 60 minutes. Its all-natural ingredients provide a safe supplement option. However, it may cause dizziness and nausea in some users.