Noocube is a supplement that claims to boost brain function. I had to learn more after finding out about Noocube and wanted to know if this supplement could really help me be more focused and boost my memory. Below are my findings.
What is Noocube?
Noocube is a supplement that belongs to the nootropic category. You might not be familiar with the word nootropic, but nearly everyone has taken some form of nootropic before. Caffeine, nicotine and other stimulants are considered as nootropics. Nootropics are drugs and substances that improve your cognitive functions, such as your memory, your ability to focus, your creativity or your motivation. Caffeine is probably the most common one, but there are other types of nootropics that aren’t stimulants. From a medical perspective, nootropics are used to treat conditions such as ADHD or Alzheimer’s.
Who Is it For?
I think this supplement was designed for anyone who has too much on their plate. Whether you have a demanding job, need to ace your exams, need a boost to balance your career, your study and your home life or work long hours as an entrepreneur, this product was made for you.
How Does Noocube Work?
This supplement works by supporting and boosting different brain functions. The different ingredients are selected to foster good brain health, increase neurotransmitter levels and basically help you think more clearly, recall information and get more things done.
Noocube is made with a blend of seven ingredients and I decided to do more research to better understand how these different ingredients work:
– Alpha GPC. A recent study found that Aplha GPC helps with recovery after damages to the brain by boosting acetylcholine levels in the brain. This ingredient boosts your memory and concentration by increasing levels of this neurotransmitter.
– Huperzine A. This is an extract from a plant that has been proven to help with memory deficit in the elderly and that is used in Alzheimer’s treatments (study). This ingredient works by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase, which means acetylcholine levels will not decrease. Huperzine A basically helps maintain high levels of neurotransmitters to help with memory and concentration.
– Cat’s Claw. More studies are needed to fully understand the benefits of this herb, but the National Institute of Aging found that this herb may help with treating Alzheimer’s. This herb is rich in antioxidants, which are the building blocks your body needs to repair cells, including brain cells. The study conducted by the Institute of Aging found that this herb helps reduce memory loss, and it is possible that this ingredient will help you remember things.
– Bacopa. This is a plant that contain bacosides, which can repair damaged nerves. A study found that this plant was efficient against dementia and Alzheimer’s. This ingredient enhances memory and promotes healthy nerves and neurons.
– Oat Straw. This is a plant that has been used to boost cognitive functions and improve focus for centuries. It is believed to boost alpha-2 waves in the brain, which contribute to making you more awake and alert. A study found that participants performed better on a test that measures alertness after taking oat straw (study). This ingredient helps with attention, alertness and concentration.
– L-theanine and L-tyrosine. These two amino acids can be found in green and black tea. They are believed to lower stress, boost neurotransmitter functions and increase dopamine and noradrenaline levels. A study found that these amino acids can help lower the effects of stress and fatigue on the brain (study). These ingredients will improve alertness and will make it easier to switch from one task to the next.
Noocube User Results and Testimonials
I thought that the best way to figure out if this supplement really worked was to look at testimonials from people who have been using it for a while. Overall, I found a lot of positive testimonials and most people say that the supplement started working for them right away and that they experienced the effects they were looking for.
I found a testimonial from an accountant saying that the supplement helped him stay focused on his numbers for longer amounts of time. Another testimonial from a consultant who used to be nervous about public speaking said that Noocube helped him focus when giving speeches and made the stress disappear.
Are There Any Side Effects?
None of the testimonials I looked at mentioned any major Noocube side effects. I think that because Noocube doesn’t use any stimulants like caffeine, the common side effects associated with nootropics like jitteriness or insomnia aren’t an issue. But I think that supplements affect everyone differently and that some individuals might experience some side effects.
What I Like About Noocube
I like that the supplement is made with only seven ingredients and that I was able to easily find information on all of them. It looks like the ingredients were carefully selected for their properties and they all have a purpose. I also like that caffeine was left out to avoid causing jitteriness. I think this look like a good option since it targets different things that help boost cognitive functions, it works right away and seems to be really efficient for everyone who uses it.
What I Didn’t Like About Noocube
There are no ingredients that will boost energy levels and I think this is something that might be needed by some people. And I am not sure how I feel about Cat’s Claw being used in the supplement when there are no conclusive studies about the benefits of this ingredient yet.
After researching Noocube, I feel that this is probably one of the best nootropics out there. All the ingredients have a purpose, there are no major side effects to worry about and the supplement seems to be really efficient when it comes to improving focus, memory alertness and other cognitive functions. Anyone who needs a boost to work long hours, study for exams or juggle a busy schedule could benefit from taking this supplement!